I think my favorite part of Platina’s character is her constant denying of obvious things.
who cares about what kind of person michael brown was?
i don’t care if he was an angel. it doesn’t matter. it doesn’t matter because regardless of the type of person he was, he shouldn’t have been shot 10 times at point blank range.
his right to live and not be murdered by a power tripping cop is not something that changes depending on how good and respectable he was.
Remember this when you read reports of people ‘looting’ McDonalds tomorrow
Right now in Ferguson
Curfew isn’t for 2 and a half more hours
Ladies and Gentleman, the man that will be in history books. He was throwing the burning tear gas. Not to the cops but away from the children protesting. In his American Shirt and bag of chips. Check his twitter.
HE HAS ALSO STATED NOT TO PURCHASE THE T-SHIRTS THAT ARE BEING SOLD WITH HIS IMAGE BECAUSE HIM NOR THE TOWN OF FERGUSON WILL SEE THAT MONEY!
Just needs to be stated again!
“Not to the cops but away from the children protesting”
SIGNAL BOOST THIS MAN
SO HELP ME GOD YOU LITTLE SHITS BETTER USE FAFSA.GOV TO FILL OUT YOUR FUCKING FAFSA.
IF YOU PAY $88 TO FILE YOUR FAFSA AT FAFSA.COM, I WILL SMACK THE DUMB LOOK RIGHT OFF YOUR DAMN FACES. FAFSA.COM IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE US DEPARTMENT OF ED. THEY ARE BAD PEOPLE WHO WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND CHARGE YOU TO FILL OUT A FREE FORM. A FREE FUCKING FORM. FREE IS THE FIRST WORD IN THE ACRONYM!
.GOV IS LOVE. .COM IS A PUTRID POOL OF FUCKERY.
-THE VERY ANGRY SUDDEN ADULT
Thanks for this message, I feel fine now, this morning was a bit rough, don’t want to get into details but I wasn’t able to connect to the internet after posting those until now, anyway I wound up having a nice day, but thank you anonymous friend, you are kind.
they attacked without warning
tear gassed fuckin CHILDREN
DON’T forget about Ferguson!
- Donate money to have those arrested in Ferguson released on bail. These people belong on the streets, especially at a time like this.
- Send a note of condolence to the family of Michael Brown. Let’s not forget the tragedy that started this.
- Donate to the Michael Brown Memorial Fund. This is an official fundraiser run by the Brown family’s lawyers. They are going through so much, lets make sure at the very least it isn’t a financial burden.
- Help get people on the ground. There are activists and reporters who want to do their part and get to Ferguson. Donate and get them there. I am so far aware of Zellie Imani, Zak Jemmott, and JR Valrey (a reporter for SF Bay View).
- Donate to the Ferguson Youth Initiative.The children of this community deserve better than to be gunned down. Make sure they get that in the future.
- Feed the children of Ferguson. Many children in America rely on school to get their meals and thanks to the civil unrest caused by the police, the children of Ferguson have been without school since Monday. These people want to make sure that doesn’t mean anyone is going hungry.
- Find a National Moment of Silence in your area. If one doesn’t exist, start one. Share this experience with others. Solidarity is important.
- Keep awareness up. Not just among the like-minded people on tumblr, this is something everyone needs to be aware of.
- Spread accurate information. There is a lot of distortion going on here and spreading every piece of information as it is reported only makes that worse. First and foremost make sure you are listening carefully, then share what is important and relevant.
If you are aware of any good causes or ways to help that I have missed, please reblog and add them.
does anyone want my emotions, i dont want them right now
nobody really wants me around do they…
OH WHEW MY ROOMATE FINALLY GOT IN TOUCH WITH ME THANK GOD. He seems pretty cool from his email.